Friday, August 17, 2012

1st Twilight Monk painting

Most people don't know this, but I'd actually started planning Twilight Monk in 2000.  I didn't know how to paint, or how to write compelling stories or anything. But my philosophy was always to just throw myself at something with as much passion as I could muster and the results would shape themselves into something great.  Years later, the characters came to life a lot more, and now its a full on webcomic and video game! Well... its GOING to be a video game.  Anyway I still like the layout of this image. Maybe I should repaint it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful. It truly is a good painting.

keviN said...

h.. holy crap!? i've still got that image on my hard drive from back then - a lot of your stuff had a HUGE impression on me, man. can't believe i found your blog just now... kinda crazy.

fifa-coin said...

Recently, R Enjoyment facilities directorNobuhiko Shimizu established in which Mizuguchi was not longer generating video games on the organization, as an alternative serving as the business spokesman. Shimizu explained which Mizuguchi at that time had been concerning himself with educational function.Pursuing today's announcement how the Japanese StarCraft The second crew Slayers will probably be disbanding first later, following their own last GSTL online game, GameSpot is familiar with that player agreements can easily upon The fall of Half a dozen which numerous people is going to be moving around. A crew management towards the scenario advised GameSpot that will former GSL along with MLG Success Mun Fighting Seong Received is settling among teams Bad Prodigies as well as Rule Gambling.
Fifa 15 coins PS

Fifa 15 coins XBOX